This is the dynamo that turns imagination into action and transforms one’s goals or definite purpose into its physical or financial reality. There are two kinds of men who never amount to much; one, those who cannot do as they are told, and two, those who can do nothing else. It’s a well known fact that those who are successful when evaluated it’s discovered they move under their own personal initiative and never from a place where they are being told what to do, when to do it or more importantly how to get it done.
You see personal initiative is not about you physically doing what needs to be done, or knowing exactly how it needs to be done, or even knowing how to get it done. You see it’s really about knowing your own personal strengths and weaknesses. When finding a weakness they tend to find someone somewhere maybe a friend, a family member or just someone they were talking with who has that weakness as their strength and then, they talk with them about the ins and outs of what is going on with their particular weakness and through communication they employ their help to get what it was they needed done….done.
The following are some useful tips you can begin to employ to help you get yourself in alignment with find your personal initiative…
- A person who has personal initiative is someone who set goals and as the motivation to attain those goals.
- They have a master mind alliance to assist them in achieving those goals to their attainment.
- Has the necessary persistence and will to win to carry them along with times are stressful.
- Makes decision promptly when all the facts have been presented to them and changes them slowly if at all.
- Follows the habit of doing more than they are paid for…going that extra mile and does this in a pleasing positive mental attitude.
- They accept full responsibility for everything they undertake and do not pass the buck when things go wrong.
- They can take friendly criticism without resentment because they have learned to profit by it.
- They know the 9 basic motives are which inspire all human endeavors and does not ask for anyone to do anything for them without giving them an adequate motive for doing whatever was asked of them.
- Never give an opinion on anything unless they been able to think the subject through completely and thoroughly, and is able to state how they came to their opinion.
- They follow the habit of listen much and talking only when they have something to say that may benefit him or others.
- They have a well develops sense of observation of small details and knows his job from the smallest detail to the largest.
- They never tells anyone to do anything without first having done it before and second telling them why it needs to be done and the best way in which to do it.
- Has the habit of concentrating their full attention on one thing at a time.
- Their mental attitude is positive at all times.
- If you asked them a direct question they will give you a direct answer even if they have to tell you they do not know the right answer.
- Never procrastinates…always doing what needs to be done whenever it needs to be done through the following….
- Master mind
- Definite purpose
- Go the extra mile
- Applied faith
- Pleasing personality
- Positive mental attitude
Following these tips will help you beyond your imagination because they are tips the successful people use on a daily basis…hope this helps you to get your personal initiative on the right track.